- Can I have a refund, transfer my entry to another person, or apply my fee to next year?
Our refund policy as stated during the registration process is no refunds and no transfer of registrations.
- When is the guaranteed race t-shirt deadline?
Participants who register before September 2 are guaranteed a race t-shirt.
- Where is Packet Pickup located?
Details available August 2023
- Can I promote my business at The Moore & Giles Virginia 10 Miler?
Race day promotional opportunities are reserved for official sponsors of the event. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor please e-mail email@example.com.
- Are strollers allowed at the event?
Due to the size and density of this event, baby joggers and strollers are prohibited. The inclusion of strollers in races increases the potential for injury to race participants and children.
- Can I wear headphones during my event?
The use of personal music devices is strongly discouraged at this race. To enjoy all that our race has to offer and for the safety of all participants, The Moore & Giles Virginia 10 Miler encourages a headphone-free environment during the running of The Moore & Giles Virginia 10 Miler and its associated events.
We believe your race experience and those around you will be greatly enhanced by leaving the headphones at home or in the car. Running headphone-free allows opportunities to develop camaraderie with your fellow runners and to enjoy everything the race has to offer. Plus, volunteers and spectators will be on course cheering you on and providing directions to help get you to the finish line.
Runner safety has always been, and will continue to be, a top priority for our event. Please be mindful of other participants and respect personnel to ensure a safe and enjoyable race for everyone.
- Is there a place to secure my belongings while I participate?
Yes, a secure bag check is available on race day. The Wells Fargo Advisors bag drop is located in front of the Auditorium steps at E.C. Glass High School on race day morning.
- How can I volunteer?
If you are interested in volunteering, please check out our volunteer information page. If you have any questions regarding The Moore & Giles Virginia 10 Miler volunteering opportunities please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I have a family member pick up my packet for me?
Family members are permitted to pick up a packet; however, they should have a printed copy of your registration confirmation e-mail.
- Can I pick my packet up early?
No, packets are only available for pickup during the designated times.
- I am driving from out of town and will arrive late Friday evening, can I pick my packet up Saturday morning?
Yes, packet pickup is available on race day morning. Packet pickup on race day morning is located near the Auditorium entrance to E.C. Glass High from 6:30AM to 7:15AM. Packet Pickup will close promptly at 7:15AM.
- NEWS RELEASEFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE September 24, 2022 CONTACT: Jeff Fedorko, Race Director email@example.com Unforgettable 48th Moore & Giles Virginia 10 Miler 2 Female Course Records Broken LYNCHBURG, VA – For two consecutive years...0CommentsSep 24 2022
2022 Virginia 10 Miler Race GuideLooking for race day information such as road closures, parking, packet pickup, and results? Information on these topics and more can be in our 2022 Virginia 10 Miler Race Guide as well as on our Race Day information page. Printed copies will be in participant packets.0CommentsSep 17 2022
- 0CommentsSep 17 2022
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved for at least 5 minutes.